Automotive Education Equipment Educational Gasoline Engine Section Demo Model
30set / Month
Country of Origin
Order No.: 006-GT2002-XGM013-022-004
The device adopts the whole and clearly-designed cross section of Volkswagen Jetta electronically-controlled gasoline engine to illustrate the engine's internal and external structures and functioning. It applies to the teaching of the gasoline engine's working principle and mechanic structure.
1. It adopts the cross section of the electronically-controlled gasoline engine to illustrate the engine's internal and external structures.
2. The different components on the frame are painted with different colors.
3. The gasoline engine will operate slowly driven by a three-phase gear reduction motor, demonstrating the working process of components in the gasoline engine.
4. The moveable shelf is made of high-intensity steel and the surface is paint-coated. Self-retention wheels are installed to ensure that it is flexible and convenient.
5. All of the language for this equipment is English.
6. The equipment is provided with English user manual, it contains the equipment introduction, operation method. It’s helpful for training and learning.
1. Size: 800mm x 600mm x 1200mm (length x width x height)
2. Driving power supply: three phase four wire (three phase five wire 380V ± 10% 50Hz)
3. Three-phase gear reduction sense motor
- Rated voltage: AC 220V/380V 50Hz
- Rated power: 120 W
- Rated rotation speed: 50Hz 90/1400rpm 60Hz 90/1500rpm
- Reduction ratio: 30
Specification and model
Gasoline engine assembly
Volkswagen Jetta 1.6L, with a full set of accessories
Three-phase gear reduction sense motor
Three-phaseleakage protection switch
Movable framework (with self-retention wheels)
800mm x 600mm x 470mm
(length x width x height)
Application car model: Volkswagen Jetta
Application car model features: Inline four cylinder, displacement 1.6L, maximum power:70KW, 2-valve single camshaft